2020 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE BATES MOTEL
Arasapha Farms Haunted Hayride and The Bates Motel is currently hiring actors and staff for its 2019 season.
We are always looking for new energetic and enthusiastic people to work at The Bates Motel. If you love the art of scaring people in a safe, fun environment, are an experienced haunter or a first-time haunter, or just have a love for Halloween, then we would like to meet you. We are looking mainly for Actors of all kinds to work in our hayride, corn maze, and haunted house – SPECIFICALLY petite women to fit into props, people to fly in harnesses, actors to walk on stilts, tall and husky men, actors who have experience working with fire, and extremely physically fit and athletic people. We are also looking for skilled makeup artists specializing in scare makeup and experienced farm tractor drivers or large machinery (CDL not required). All positions are paid.
Friday, September 25, Saturday, 26, October 2,3,4, then every night from, October 9th thru November 1st. We are open dusk till 9:30 Sunday thru Wednesday and dusk till 10:30 Thursday thru Saturday. Call times for employees will range from 4:30pm – 6:30pm. Some weekend nights may go well past 10:30pm. Our employee auditions and training will take place on Saturday, September 10th and Sunday, September 11th, starting at 11:00 am.
We will hold open auditions/interviews on Sunday, September 10th, starting at 11:00 am
at Arasapha Farm 1835
Glen Mills, PA 19342.
Requirements to be part of our team are:
- Individuals MUST be 18 or older as of opening night
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have good work ethic (arrive to work on time, respect for managers, fellow employees, and costumers, etc)
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and be open-minded
- Be available during most of our operation dates and times
- Be of good health and physicality
If you fit the above requirements and would like to be considered for employment, please email us at [email protected] with the following information (you may also direct any employment questions to this email address):
- Full Name
- Phone number where you can best be reached
- Email address that you check most frequently
- Mailing address
- Age and Date of Birth
- What position you would like to be considered for
- Why you would like that position and any qualifications you have for that position
- Attach a resume and headshot if you have one
- Your availability and conflicts
- Are you of a smaller body frame AND would you be comfortable working in a prop (such as exorcist bed, saw bed, etc.)
- The audition/interview date (from above) that works best for you to attend
- Any other info that you feel would be imperative for your hiring